WisDOT Traffic Video
LINK: Public Safety Information Service
Real-time WisDOT freeway camera video, incident reports, and travel time information.
LINK Contact Information and User Accounts
LINK staff contact information, request an account, project overview.
Notes and Alerts:
- 02/20/2022: Updated VideoJS to ver 1.14.3; automatic restarts on stream play every 30 min
- 06/08/2021: Beltline tour added to SW
- 12/09/2020: QuickLink links fixed. VideoJS updated to latest version.
- 10/29/2020: New cameras added to various tours. Travel times and camera corridor descriptions updated in most regions.
- 09/24/2020: New video tours added to Southwest, Northeast, Northcentral, and Northwest regions. Video quality updated on the single view pages.
- 06/30/2020: Bitmovin video player replaced with VideoJS player. Adaptive video on single view pages.
- 03/01/2019: Lower quality video sources setup for multiview. Better event catching added to handle 'frozen' video.
- 02/20/2019: Adaptive video configuration removed and client side buffering added for better performance.
- 01/18/2019: Regional MAPS and camera location corridors updated.
- 12/06/2018: LINK Video now displaying all adaptive HD video tours starting at 1:00PM
- 02/13/2018: The bit rate on the HD camera tours are reduced and matched with SD camera tours for better performance in browsers.
- 02/02/2018: 8 HD camera tours added
- 08/28/2017: Link video player is updated to Bitmovin ver 7
- 10/24/2016: The LINK system is updated to a new version
- 07/15/2016: New BETA version of LINK made available. This version is compatibile with all popular browsers and mobile devices
- 05/22/2014: LINK video host move to UW Madison Data Center
- 01/29/2014: Southwest LINK video host move to UW Madison Data Center
- 05/20/2013: Washington county tour is now available in the SE Region.
- 03/14/2013: SE and SW Project tours are now available.
- 03/14/2013: The LINK system is updated to a new version.
- 12/09/2011: NW Region cameras are now available.
- 03/21/2011: The NE Region tour has been split into two feeds (GB and FDL/SHB/OSH).
- 03/04/2011: The I-94 EW Project tour is now available.
- 07/13/2010: NC-Wausau cameras are now available.
- 03/12/2010: SW-Tomah cameras are now available.
- 03/02/2009: The previous LINK Pilot Site has been de-activated.
- 02/23/2009: The remaining I-43 Green Bay cameras are now available.
- 02/02/2009: Green Bay and Fond du Lac cameras are now available from the NE Region pages.
- 11/04/2008: I-39 Rock County cameras are now available from the SW Region pages.
- 10/27/2008: Madison area video and special event information is now available.